Our Shea Butters can be used alone for deep action or they can be incorporated into your favorite homemade cosmetics recipes.
Shea Butter moisturizing and regenerating properties make it the best fit for a gentle scrub !
Here is the first DIY recipe for a soft exfoliation:
What you need before starting:
- Medium-sized bowl
- Whisk to mix
- Table spoon
- Kitchen scale
Ingredients and proportions:
- 50g of Macadamia vegetable oil
- 50g of Himalayan salt
- 3 tablespoons of Shea Butter
- 2 tablespoons of dried lavender flowers
Easy peasy steps to follow :
- Mix Macadamia oil and Shea Butter. Let the Shea Butter slightly melt to make it easier to incorporate to the vegetable oil.
- Once the mixture is homogeneous, add the Himalayan salt and the dried lavender flowers. Mix well with the whisk. You’re about to get a creamy texture!
You can apply this scrub directly to your clean, dry hands.
Take a small portion in your hands, rub and rinse. Wash and dry your hands. You can repeat the operation twice if your hands are very rough or peeled after strong sun exposure.
Once dead cells have been softly driven out, end by applying one of our perfumed Shea Hand Cream. We get to choose Lavender, which is definitely echoes the grains present in the scrub.
You can also reclaim what’s left of the scrub to exfoliate your entire body.
Let’s share a golden tips : by replacing the pink salt of the Himalayas with brown sugar, you will get a more melting texture to apply on the whole wet body.
When showering, apply on your soon-to-be soft skin the mixture. Rinse. Wash your body with a moisturizing and non-irritating shower gel. Once out of the shower and the body completely dried, apply our Shea Body Lotion on all the exfoliated parts.
This scrub eliminates all dead skin. Your skin will be full of moisture and will regain all its natural softness, from head to toe.